Strategic Planning & Execution
Over 200 hundred organizations have trusted us to assist in their development and execution of their strategic plan using our award-winning system 5 Disciplines of Strategic Planning & Execution system.
Our seminar is available via the following:
- Your business location
- Your professional association conference
- Your computer via online training 24/7
To learn more and schedule a call to discuss your specific needs, please click the button below.
David Harrawood, President
Baldrige Group, LLC
Our easy to implement 5 Disciplines of Strategic Planning & Execution seminar will provide your leaders the skills and proven tools to successfully achieve your critical outcomes.
- Understand why its critical to develop & execution a strategic plan
- Learn the 5 Disciplines of Strategic Planning & Execution
- Discipline 1 – Identify a balanced set of strategic goals
- Discipline 2 – Create organizational & department level scorecards
- Discipline 3 – How to translate strategic goals into action plans
- Discipline 4 – Conduct organizational & department level performance reviews
- Discipline 5 – Align workforce development, recognition, and evaluations to strategic goals
- How to overcome common challenges to execute your strategic plan
- Learn how to use copies of strategic planning templates provided at seminar
Client Recognition & Awards
Over 50 clients have been recognized at “role model” organizations using the Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence.
Two clients were awarded the International Palladium Award who annually honors organizations that have achieved excellence in strategy execution. Our clients include:
- City, county, state and federal government
- Clerk of Courts
- Tax Collector
- Fire & EMS
- Law enforcement
- Manufacturing and service businesses