I’m excited to announce Robert Wood Johnson Mobil Health Services (NJ) selects Baldrige Group to conduct its EMS patient satisfaction and engagement survey services, for both emergency, and non-emergency patients.
A random sampling of their patients are called by a professional caller and asked to complete a brief satisfaction survey. EMS leaders can view and analyze their individual EMS patient satisfaction results on a secure online web portal. The data is segmented by key demographics, such as patient age, gender, call zip code location, time of the call, paramedic impression, and shift allowing leaders to easily identify variation in performance.
Free One Month Trail
To take advantage of our FREE one month EMS patient satisfaction survey offer and learn more about our services, CLICK HERE. Key features of our services include:
1. Our Experience & Proven Results
2. Extensive Online Reports – Custom Filtering
3. Surveys Conducted By Professional Callers
4. Fastest Results – 15 Business Days
5. Open Source Performance Measures – Comparative Data
6. 911, Non-Emergency, & Dispatch Surveys
7. Most Affordable
8. Member Rewards Program – Earn Credit
9. No Long-Term Contract – Cancel Anytime
10. Free One Month Trail