Community Satisfaction Surveys
We specialize in the custom design, distribution, reporting and analysis for governmental organizations seeking feedback from its residents and business owners.
Clients use our services as input to their annual strategic planning process to systematically identify critical community priorities that enable elected officials to align financial resources to what is most important to its residents.
Key reasons our clients use our services include:
- Affordable to any size organization
- Customizable survey questions
- Numerous survey distribution options
- Secure online portal to view results
- 24/7 access to their data
- Ability to create custom reports
- Filter their results
- Download their results
Community Engagement Objectives
A successful community engagement survey should answer five key questions.
- Residents perception of the overall quality of life.
- The key factors residents believe contribute most to quality of life.
- What they believed must be invested in to maintain or improve the quality of life.
- Satisfaction & importance of key services provided.
- How residents seek information about services and upcoming events.
Results for each question should be segmented by key demographic groups. Examples to consider include:
- Zip code
- Political district
- Age group
- Length of residence
- Employment status
- Children within household