Baldrige Group is excited to announce Lee County EMS (FL) has select our firm to conduct its EMS patient satisfaction surveys.
Lee County EMS is a third-services, county-based EMS provider located on the along the west coast of Florida, bordering the Gulf of Mexico. Annually they respond to over 90,000 calls for services from 36 EMS stations located throughout the county.
A random sampling of their patients are called by a professional caller and asked to complete a brief satisfaction survey. EMS leaders can view, filter, download and analyze their EMS patient satisfaction results on a secure online web portal.
The data is segmented by key demographics, such as patient age, gender, call zip code location, time of the call, paramedic impression, and shift, allowing leaders to easily identify variation in performance.
Free One Month EMS Patient Satisfaction Survey Trail
1. Over 20 Years of Experience & Proven Results
2. Extensive Online Reports – Custom Filtering & Exporting Your Data
3. Surveys Conducted By Professional Callers
4. Fastest Results – 15 Business Days
5. Open Source Performance Measures – Comparative Data
6. 911, Non-Emergency, & Dispatch Satisfaction Surveys
7. Most Affordable
8. Member Rewards Program – Earn Credit
9. No Long-Term Contract – Cancel Anytime
10. Free One Month Trail